80 zł / 60 minutes / RESERVATION
– plaque after mechanical injury
– ingrown plate at which the matrix and placenta are damaged,
– complications after a fungal infection,
– complications from other diseases that may contribute to deformation of the nail plate
Contraindications for reconstruction:
– bottom of the placenta too small and curled for nail reconstruction or implant placement,
– allergy to reconstruction material,
– wearing high heels,
– active sport (football, running, swimming).
Important! Before making an appointment for a specific service, we recommend using a podological consultation to select the appropriate treatment.